Feeling desperate after losing your most precious file???
File Recovery Program is the professional and cost effective solution for lost files and folders!!!!!
The effectiveness and simplicity-to-use of this file recovery program makes it a true do-it-yourself file recovery solution. The user would require no technical expertise to recover the lost / deleted files. Due to this feature, the software is widely used by system administrators; file recovery technicians, forensic experts to recover deleted / lost files.
Below are some industry reviews and testimonials regarding the performance of the software:
Common Causes of File Loss:
- Firmware corruption: Firmware on the hard drive controls read / write operation to the disk. It contains the software code that controls various tasks to be carried out. If the firmware is damaged due to any reason, the operating system could not be able to access or recognize the hard drive anymore resulting in inaccessibility of important files from the hard drive.
- Error in partition conversion: If you end up in any problems while converting partition from basic to dynamic or vice versa partition can be corrupted. Due to the improper partition conversion the files in the corresponding partition become inaccessible. The events you face during patrition conversion are sudden system shut down due to power failure or system enters a halt state
- Logical Error: Logical errors refers to the problems in software, crash in the operating system, logical damage on storage devices etc. As a result of all these errors the operating system refuse to open the files stored on your drives and make them inaccessible to users
- Improper file system conversion: To convert a file system you need to have proper knowledge of the coverting procedure. Without sufficient knowledge if perfrom it you may have the chances of damaging your file system.
- Accidental Deletion / Format: Accidental deletion of the important files using Shift + Del keys, unintentionally emptying the Recycle Bin folder or Trash Bin folder leads to file loss scenario. Similarly, formatting wrong drive instead of any other drive results in file loss of that drive.
Precautions to be taken after file loss:
- When you lose files from the system make sure that you dont create and save any new files on the same locations. This can lead to overwritting of files and permanent loss of files
- Choose a appropriate recovery tool that doesnot perform any modifications on your lost files
- When going for a recovery tool before buying them you have to try its demo version first to make sure that it actually recovers your file safely
- You should not install the recovery tool on the same drive from where your lost your files, since it can lead to overwritting.
Key aspects of the software:
- The software is capable of recovering files deleted / lost due to any of the above scenarios easily and effectively.
- It allows yout to retrieve files from formatted SCSI laptop hard drive on Vista including storage devices like hard disk drives (like SATA / IDE etc.), USB external drives, iPods, FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.).
- The software helps you to recover MP3 music file from frozen iPod Classic after accidental iPod restore.
- This tool is capable to recover files from bad sectors on Windows operating system supporting FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT and Mac operating system supporting file system like HFS and HFS+..
- It allows you to restore RAW images from DSLR camera memory card (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.).
- It can restore deleted files from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 array.
- The software effectively executes MacBook Air MOV file recovery after partition map corruption due to bad sectors or corrupted boot sectors.
- It searches for your file based on its unique file signature and restores them easily.
- It can perform pen drive file recovery after accidental deletion.
Nowadays, mobile phones are also used to restore different types of files such as videos, music, images, texts, etc. But you cannot spare it from loss of files from it as it can happen anytime. But by making use of this recovery tool you can easily recover files from mobile phones with ease.
Restore your important files using just 4 steps:
Step 1- Download and Install the demo version of File Recovery Software. After launching the software successfully select “Recover Files” from the welcome screen
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2- Then either select “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” depending on your file loss scenarios
Fig 2: Select Recovery Mode
Step 3- After that you have to select the logical drive from which you have lost the files and then click on “Next” to initiate the file recovery process. You can view the files that are recovered by the software along with their details after the recovery process is completed on the basis of which you can also evaluate the recovery chances
Fig 3: Recovered Files
How to avoid file loss in future?
- Implement comprehensive backup and use it regularly
- Use an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Beware of file deletion / loss scenarios due to user mistakes
- Do not store your important files on the partition / volume where the operating system is installed