"Hi, I recently performed system restore of my Windows PC instead of reinstalling a new operating system since it worked slower. I came across the situation of how to recover deleted files after a system restore. I forget to take the backup of the files before performing the system restore process and lost all the data from the system. I have stored some important files in my system. So, can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted files after a system restore? Please help me out from this situation."
Hello!! I had an issue restarting my system and finished up resetting to the original factory state without taking any backup. For some reasons, I thought that restoring to an earlier place, not a full reset. After this, all my favorites- videos, pictures, important documents are gone. Is there any way to recover my lost files?
My system won’t turn on so I pressed F11 button and did a recovery of the system. Now, when I turn on my system, what I see that my all the files including movies, pictures, documents, etc. are gone. Can anyone knows how to retrieve files after a system restore?
Today when I turn on my system, an error message stated that the system has a problem. So I need to do the system recovery. Then I clicked on yes option and system recovery was completed successfully. But after doing this, I got shocked as I have lost all the data from the system. I even don’t have any backup of the data. So, anyone please help me in recovering lost files after a system restore.
Yesterday, I restored my system in a safe mode to restore as my system was not responding correctly. But after restoring the system I lost all the important files that are stored in C drive. I am feeling confused about how to retrieve missing files after system restore on my system. Can anyone suggest me how to extract lost files after system restore on the system? Please help me out!!! Thanks in Advance!!!Well, there are the chances that you can recover files after system restore on the machine. First of all, you need not overwrite anything on the drive from where you have lost the data which may reduce the chances of the recovery of data. Actually, most of the users don’t know that the deleted or lost files are still present on the hard drive as the only thing is that the access pointer of the files gets deleted because of which files get invisible. So, a prominent recovery tool like File Recovery program will help you to get back the deleted files after system restore on the system. For more details, you can visit this link: https://www.bestfilerecoveryprogram.com/
Features of the File Recovery Program:
- If your files are deleted or lost after system restore and you have no backup then it doesn’t matter as you can still recover those files with the help of the File Recovery program.
- Besides the file recovery, after a system restore, the tool is capable of recovering lost, deleted, formatted, corrupted, inaccessible data quickly and securely from the external hard drive, system hard drive, USB drive, and other storage devices.
- The software permits you to preview the recoverable data once the recovery process is over.
- Get the demo version of the software from the internet and evaluate the chances of recovery of data. Once you are satisfied with the recovery results, get the full version of the tool to save the recovered data.
- You can also restore files that are deleted from the Recycle Bin on all major versions of the Windows operating system.
- Don’t save any new files on your system, after system restore to avoid loss of data.
- Keep back up of the essential files on the system to any secondary storage device.
Simple Steps To Retrieve Files After System Restore:
Step 1- Run the File Recovery program on your system. After launching the software successfully, select “Recover Files” from the main screen.
Fig.1: Main Screen
Step 2- Choose either of “Recover Lost Files” or "Recover Deleted Files" according to your recovery needs to restore the deleted or lost files.
Fig.2: Choose Recovery Option
Step 3- After that, you have to choose the drive from where you want to recover files and then click on the "Next" button to start the scanning process.
Fig.3: Select Drive
Step 4- Once the scanning process is complete, you can preview the recovered files in two types of view i.e. “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Fig.4- Recovered files
Step 5: Finally, save the recoverable files in a suitable storage location.
Figure E: Save Files