Annoyed after losing your important files?
Best File Recovery Program is the professional and cost-effective solution to restore lost files and folders!!!
The effectiveness and simplicity-to-use of this tool, makes the Best File Recovery program a true do-it-yourself file recovery solution. A user would require no technical expertise to recover the lost/deleted files. Due to this feature, the software is widely used by system administrators; file recovery technicians, forensic experts to recover wiped or lost files.
Below are some industry reviews and testimonials regarding the performance of the best file recovery program:
Common Causes of File Loss:
- Firmware corruption: Firmware on the hard drive controls read/write operation to the disk. It contains the software code that controls various tasks to be carried out. If the firmware is damaged due to any reason, the operating system could not be able to access or recognize the hard drive anymore resulting in inaccessibility of important files from the hard drive.
- Error in partition conversion: If you end up in any problems while converting partition from basic to dynamic or vice versa partition can be corrupted. Due to the improper partition conversion the files in the corresponding partition become inaccessible. The events you face during partition conversion, are sudden system shut down due to power failure or system enters a halt state
- Logical Error: Logical errors refers to the problems in software, crash in the operating system, logical damage on storage devices etc. As a result of all these errors, the operating system refuses to open the files stored on your drives and make them inaccessible to users
- Improper file system conversion: To convert a file system you need to have proper knowledge of the converting procedure. Without sufficient knowledge, if you perform it might lead to chances of damaging the storage file system.
- Accidental Deletion/Format: An accidental deletion of the important files using Shift + Del keys, unintentionally emptying the Recycle Bin folder or Trash Bin folder leads to file loss scenarios. Similarly, formatting the wrong drive instead of any other drive results in file loss of that drive.
Precautions to be taken upon file loss disasters:
- When you lose files from the system make sure that you don't create and save any new files in the same locations. This can lead to overwriting of files and permanent loss of files
- Choose an appropriate recovery tool like the like best file recovery program, that does not perform any modifications to the lost files
- Prior purchasing a recovery tool, try out the demo version first to ensure that it actually recovers your file safely. The best file recovery program is an ideal solution in this case.
- You should not install the Best File Retrieval software on the same drive from where you lost the files, since it can lead to overwriting.
Key aspects of the Best File Recovery program:
- The Best File Recovery software is capable of retrieving files deleted/lost due to any of the above scenarios easily and effectively.
- It allows you to retrieve files from formatted SCSI laptop hard drive on Vista including storage devices like hard disk drives (like SATA / IDE etc.), USB external drives, iPods, FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.).
- It is an excellent file restore utility that helps you to recover MP3 music, photos, etc. from any storage media.
- Best File Recovery program is capable to restore the files from bad sectors on Windows operating system supporting FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT and Mac operating system supporting file systems like HFS and HFS+.
- The tool allows you to restore RAW images from DSLR camera memory card (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.).
- Get back deleted files from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 array using this excellent file restore utility.
- The Best File Recovery program effectively executes MOV, MP4, AVI, etc. video file recovery after file deletion or loss.
- It searches for your file based on its unique file signature and restores them instantly.
- This excellent file restores utility can perform pen drive file recovery after accidental deletion too.
Nowadays, mobile phones are also used to restore different types of files such as videos, music, images, texts, etc. But you cannot spare it from loss of files as it can happen anytime. But by making use of this Best File Recovery program you can easily recover files from mobile phones with ease.
Follow 4 simple steps to recover files:
Step 1: Download and install the Best File Recovery Program on your computer. Launch the software, and Select "Recover Files" option on the main screen. Now choose the drive from where the files are been lost or deleted. Click on the Scan button.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: The software starts scanning the selected drive to locate deleted/lost files.
Figure 2: Scanning in Progress
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning process, a list of recovered files will be displayed on the screen. You can view recovered files in Data View, and File Type View.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview each of the recovered file. Just right-click on the file and select Preview option to preview a file.
Figure 4: Preview File
Step 5: Finally, select and save the required files at the location of your choice
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files
How to avoid file loss in future?
- Implement a comprehensive backup and use it regularly
- Use an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Beware of file deletion/loss scenarios due to user mistakes
- Do not store your important files on the partition/volume where the operating system is installed